Torke Stunt creates ambient campaign for Prision Break in Portugal
In order to launch the TV series Prison Break on the Portuguese FOX Channel, a multi-phased advertising campaign was performed in Lisbon by Torke Stunt:
1) Street Campaign-Prisoners: A team of 7 people (5 prisoners and 2 policemen) walked throughout the city of Lisbon distributing flyers containing info about the series.
2) Press-Kit: A book containing a hidden spoon and a prison blueprint was sent to the press relating to a prison escapade, the series main theme. Inside the book a CD was included containing info about the series.
3) Street Campaign-Stoppers: Several stoppers were placed indoors, such as TV CABO shops and in urban furniture.
4) Street Campaign-Posters: Several posters were strategically in various city areas.
Brand/product advertised: FOX Channel
Advert title: Prison Break
Agency name: Torke Stunt
Agency website address: www.torke.pt
Creative Director: André Rabanea
Art director: João Pereira
Copywriter: Gustavo Blanco
Please donate to keep adland alive. The Super Bowl Collection is the worlds one and only. It costs a minor fortune to keep up. If you love our efforts, please donate to keep the archive alive. You may also sponsor us with a large banner, advertise yourself as you help save our common advertising history.
Want to join adland?
Create an adgrunt account for 6 USD.
- What is the name of the song
17 hours 36 sec ago
- With this card, they're
21 hours 35 min ago
- Haha as well as "Why is it?"
1 day 5 hours ago
- This was all so much better
1 day 9 hours ago
- This wasn't an Abercrombie
2 days 2 hours ago
- This just makes me like
2 days 2 hours ago
- Ha haha, the way he snogs the
2 days 8 hours ago
- Speaking of cereal&feels,
2 days 9 hours ago
- Fair enough. You're not a
3 days 37 min ago
- It was always worth a shot,
3 days 2 hours ago