Trivia Chain game - Round three!
Round three, the final round, of the trivia game, a chance to show off your adgrunt skills, impress everyone with your ad trivia and win a 20-pack of Jewelboxings! Last weeks winner was Claymore - congrats to our resident rhyming poet.
Ask a question about advertising that contains the answer to the previous question. Simple as that.
We'll pick a post and send them a Jewelboxing 20pack free of charge.
Watch out for wrong answers! And remember, rhyming isn't a requirement but if you wanna go nuts, by all means..... Go nuts!
Ready? Lets go! We'll start the chain off here....
1. According to their latest tagline, how does the Eureka company live and breathe?
2. Animator Hal Mason created the image of Mr. Clean for Procter and Gamble in 1958. What other famous advertising character did Mr. Mason create?
Your turn! Go, Go, Go!
Please donate to keep adland alive. The Super Bowl Collection is the worlds one and only. It costs a minor fortune to keep up. If you love our efforts, please donate to keep the archive alive. You may also sponsor us with a large banner, advertise yourself as you help save our common advertising history.
Want to join adland?
Create an adgrunt account for 6 USD.
- What, no pitchforks and
3 hours 38 min ago
- Worth it for your dream
3 hours 39 min ago
- I could care less about the
4 hours 41 min ago
- Okay, it may be hokey in some
17 hours 35 min ago
- What is the name of the song
3 days 15 hours ago
- With this card, they're
3 days 19 hours ago
- Haha as well as "Why is it?"
4 days 3 hours ago
- This was all so much better
4 days 7 hours ago
- This wasn't an Abercrombie
5 days 28 min ago
- This just makes me like
5 days 44 min ago