"In a first-of-its-kind commercial for Greater Boston (Massachusetts, USA), subway riders will see an ad for the Royal Caribbean cruise line take shape outside the windows of Red Line trains as they travel toward downtown Boston. Think frame-by-frame animation: 400 still images have been placed on a 1,000-foot stretch of tunnel wall, between the Harvard and Central stations. Timed so riders see 24 images per second, lights flash on and off as a train passes, transforming the images into a moving montage of cruise-goers snorkeling, jet-skiing, and rock-climbing aboard a Royal Caribbean ship."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 15 hours 33 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 19 hours 43 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 5 days 21 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 5 days ago
- All you need to do is 3 weeks 6 hours ago