"In a first-of-its-kind commercial for Greater Boston (Massachusetts, USA), subway riders will see an ad for the Royal Caribbean cruise line take shape outside the windows of Red Line trains as they travel toward downtown Boston. Think frame-by-frame animation: 400 still images have been placed on a 1,000-foot stretch of tunnel wall, between the Harvard and Central stations. Timed so riders see 24 images per second, lights flash on and off as a train passes, transforming the images into a moving montage of cruise-goers snorkeling, jet-skiing, and rock-climbing aboard a Royal Caribbean ship."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Note too, that this tactic of 4 hours 31 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 12 hours 56 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 12 hours 58 min ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 14 hours 50 min ago
- While I think you've turned 15 hours 15 min ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 16 hours 2 min ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 17 hours 4 min ago
- David, I'll be the first to 7 hours 27 min ago
- I think it's sending out a 18 hours 16 min ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 18 hours 26 min ago
- Ms. Ryan is awesome!! She 1 day 23 hours ago
- Oh goodness - perfect 2 days 8 hours ago