"In a first-of-its-kind commercial for Greater Boston (Massachusetts, USA), subway riders will see an ad for the Royal Caribbean cruise line take shape outside the windows of Red Line trains as they travel toward downtown Boston. Think frame-by-frame animation: 400 still images have been placed on a 1,000-foot stretch of tunnel wall, between the Harvard and Central stations. Timed so riders see 24 images per second, lights flash on and off as a train passes, transforming the images into a moving montage of cruise-goers snorkeling, jet-skiing, and rock-climbing aboard a Royal Caribbean ship."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Again though, it's the 6 hours 59 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 6 hours 58 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 3 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 5 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 3 days 9 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 20 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 20 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 4 days 5 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 10 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 4 days 10 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 18 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 4 days 21 hours ago