This Week in Tech in who needs this crap October 5, were discussing a few things and Windows 7. It was when they reached that "house party" talk that they tipped to the windows 7 (censored version), and all found it really really amusing. It made me smile too because they say "adland.tv" so that their listeners know where to find it. Doesn't adland teevee sound great? Thanks guys, that was awesome.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 11 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 15 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 16 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago
- All you need to do is 3 weeks 1 day ago