If you use TiVo to skip the show and watch the commercials, you ought to visit Adland, also sometimes known as Commercial Archive, ad-rag.com and Badland (those are also now the names of Adland sections.)
The site is a center for ad-related news and discussion, posting suggestions from visitors who also offers commentary on each entry in Slashdot-like style.
Ads come from all over the globe, and for a modest $2 donation per month, you can watch the videos -- cheapskates can only get a screen capture thumbnails.
If paying to see current ads doesn't seem right, perhaps you'll be swayed by The Claymore Project, a twenty-six year archive of Superbowl advertising.
- Thanks Mike. 6 hours 1 min ago
- Hahahaha! *high fives Henrik, 6 hours 2 min ago
- That is embarrassing. Saatchi 9 hours 15 min ago
- They forgot the "NOT BEER" 9 hours 27 min ago
- The music is from BoomBox 9 hours 28 min ago
- Worst. Super bowl ad. Ever. 10 hours 26 min ago
- This isn't an ad, this is a 10 hours 33 min ago
- This feels like the kind of 11 hours 35 min ago
- I also have to disagree. 15 hours 15 min ago
- You know what this needs? 16 hours 20 min ago
- Ah, sorry. First commenter 17 hours 12 min ago
- This has to be a matter of 17 hours 20 min ago