The Washington Post reports that a Verizon Yellow Pages guerilla campaign that consisted of stenciling orange-red chalk ads on sidewalks Washington DC has been fined $150 for each of seven ads city officials found. 135 ads had been sprayed in total but only seven were left that Mary Myers, a spokeswoman for the District Department of Public Works, said the other ads had worn away or were washed off before D.C. crews could clean them. Such ads are banned without a permit from the mayor, even though they simply wash away.
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Yeah the "protect your senses 9 hours 32 min ago
- Love the tagline, too. 10 hours 4 min ago
- There's an interview with 18 hours 31 min ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 day 43 min ago
- I would just like to state 1 day 1 hour ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 1 day 5 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 1 day 7 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 1 day 9 hours ago
- You might enjoy reading Bovy 1 day 9 hours ago
- That was also a lovely bit of 1 day 10 hours ago
- "The Eternal September" lel 1 day 10 hours ago
- That's not a bad idea at all. 1 day 11 hours ago