Back in June, Goviral the purely viral ad agency from Denmark who seems to spend all their time teaching seminars rather than creating virals were invited to hold a 30 minutes seminar in Cannes during the Lions festival, also known as the Oscars of advertising. During Claus Moseholms presentation he talks about what you can expect from viral marketing and what you shouldn't. How viral marketing compares to other forms of advertising. How to build successful viral campaigns, and how to seed them both nationally and internationally. If you've been paying attention, there's nothing here you haven't heard before - but if you've been slacking here are your crib notes. ;)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 2 hours 44 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 5 hours 49 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 6 hours 35 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 6 hours 56 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 7 hours 16 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 11 hours 11 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 11 hours 25 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 12 hours 3 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 12 hours 5 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 13 hours 40 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 14 hours 6 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 14 hours 9 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.