Hear Wally Amos, founder of Famous Amos Cookies, share the history of his humble cookie beginnings with a Hollywood storefront on Sunset Boulevard to his now publicly owned company. Known as "The face that launched a thousand chips," Wally's most recent venture is Uncle Wally's cookie company which has become the #1 branded in-store bakery muffin and one of the top muffin manufacturers in the U.S. Wally Amos is not only the father of the gourmet cookie industry but an avid public speaker, author and literacy advocate. Wally has appeared on hundreds of television and radio shows, appeared in various network sitcoms and acted as spokesman for Hush Puppies, United Airlines and the California Egg Board. He is host and teacher of 50 adult basic learning programs on PBS, and has authored four books. Before Famous Amos, Wally was an agent for the William Morris agency representing The Supremes, Marvin Gaye and Simon & Garfunkel. You can tune in Saturday 8-10 p.m. CET (2-4 p.m. EST) to theadvertisingshow.com for the live webcast. Or check out the commercial free archives.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I bet the writer is a short 2 hours 52 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 6 hours 11 sec ago
- Robert Palmer was an 9 hours 33 min ago
- So who is going to complain 10 hours 9 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 14 hours 5 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 14 hours 43 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 15 hours 21 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 17 hours 7 min ago
- Will the target audience even 21 hours 9 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 day 4 hours ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 12 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 12 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.