Hear Wally Amos, founder of Famous Amos Cookies, share the history of his humble cookie beginnings with a Hollywood storefront on Sunset Boulevard to his now publicly owned company. Known as "The face that launched a thousand chips," Wally's most recent venture is Uncle Wally's cookie company which has become the #1 branded in-store bakery muffin and one of the top muffin manufacturers in the U.S. Wally Amos is not only the father of the gourmet cookie industry but an avid public speaker, author and literacy advocate. Wally has appeared on hundreds of television and radio shows, appeared in various network sitcoms and acted as spokesman for Hush Puppies, United Airlines and the California Egg Board. He is host and teacher of 50 adult basic learning programs on PBS, and has authored four books. Before Famous Amos, Wally was an agent for the William Morris agency representing The Supremes, Marvin Gaye and Simon & Garfunkel. You can tune in Saturday 8-10 p.m. CET (2-4 p.m. EST) to theadvertisingshow.com for the live webcast. Or check out the commercial free archives.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Offensive commercials. I 2 hours 27 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 2 hours 49 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 2 hours 59 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 6 hours 42 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 6 hours 58 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 8 hours 42 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 9 hours 21 min ago
- Your concern for the 17 hours 39 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 4 hours ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 6 hours ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 1 day 8 hours ago
- We don't have the talent 1 day 9 hours ago