Hear Wally Amos, founder of Famous Amos Cookies, share the history of his humble cookie beginnings with a Hollywood storefront on Sunset Boulevard to his now publicly owned company. Known as "The face that launched a thousand chips," Wally's most recent venture is Uncle Wally's cookie company which has become the #1 branded in-store bakery muffin and one of the top muffin manufacturers in the U.S. Wally Amos is not only the father of the gourmet cookie industry but an avid public speaker, author and literacy advocate. Wally has appeared on hundreds of television and radio shows, appeared in various network sitcoms and acted as spokesman for Hush Puppies, United Airlines and the California Egg Board. He is host and teacher of 50 adult basic learning programs on PBS, and has authored four books. Before Famous Amos, Wally was an agent for the William Morris agency representing The Supremes, Marvin Gaye and Simon & Garfunkel. You can tune in Saturday 8-10 p.m. CET (2-4 p.m. EST) to theadvertisingshow.com for the live webcast. Or check out the commercial free archives.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- As much as our national is 7 hours 42 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 8 hours 29 sec ago
- I think this commercial is 13 hours 8 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 14 hours 45 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 20 hours 8 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 20 hours 12 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 7 hours 57 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 2 hours ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 5 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 6 hours ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 8 hours ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 1 day 7 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.