Everyone hide before a pink slip hits you. It's not just scores of auto suppliers that could follow Chrysler into bankrupcy - we'll be hit hard as well. Ad Agency BBDO Detroit is owed $58 million. This is why the Omnicom Group passed the buck and tried to turn all you commercial artists into a bank for them when GM's terms changed to read "will "typically" pay ad agencies within 60 to 75 days of an invoice, who will then pay the photographer (or "vendor")". I hope everyone took the advice given by the likes of the AICP and others then and didn't extend credit to car companies and their ad agencies.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The girl is painfully 4 hours 29 min ago
- I can not but thank you for 7 hours 26 min ago
- This is a beautiful ad for 13 hours 54 min ago
- > implying that they don't 1 day 8 hours ago
- Has anyone found this song by 1 day 14 hours ago
- I didn't know Dorothy 2 days 34 min ago
- There is such a thing? The 2 days 4 hours ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 2 days 4 hours ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 2 days 4 hours ago
- Wow, talk about a total 2 days 6 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 2 days 7 hours ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 2 days 15 hours ago