Everyone hide before a pink slip hits you. It's not just scores of auto suppliers that could follow Chrysler into bankrupcy - we'll be hit hard as well. Ad Agency BBDO Detroit is owed $58 million. This is why the Omnicom Group passed the buck and tried to turn all you commercial artists into a bank for them when GM's terms changed to read "will "typically" pay ad agencies within 60 to 75 days of an invoice, who will then pay the photographer (or "vendor")". I hope everyone took the advice given by the likes of the AICP and others then and didn't extend credit to car companies and their ad agencies.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Lovely! 1 hour 18 min ago
- Lots of people think it's 1 hour 28 min ago
- With any luck, some agent who 2 hours 15 min ago
- Yes, that's my personal fave 3 hours 25 min ago
- Who are the lead actors? They 7 hours 8 min ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 7 hours 28 min ago
- real person 1 day 29 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 13 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 15 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 16 hours ago
- They should have made it 2 days 1 hour ago
- They should have rushed 2 days 3 hours ago