The “Drops Of Annotations” video is made of 150 YouTube annotations shaped like water drops hiding the massage behind them. Every second more and more “annotation drops” disappear and reveal the massage: “The world’s water and sanitation crisis is growing every second. Don't let it drop”. Viewers can also click on the “annotation drops” and find themselves in YouTube search result pages, such as “clear water in Mali” which really, can't be found. It meant to symbolize the situation in the 17 countries WaterAid is taking care of. After the video massage is exposed, viewers are invited to sign the WaterAid’s petition and make a change.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 days 12 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 3 days 11 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 5 days 16 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 2 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 2 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 4 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 4 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 4 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 5 days ago
- This is required reading. 2 weeks 14 hours ago
- My favourite is the "my 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 1 day ago