R/GA has redesigned the watermark over at Getty images, it's still all over the photo but instead of only branding Getty it also tells us all we need to know on how to find it at Getty. Perfect, we all know that feeling when we find a printout of the perfect image, and we know what stock agency it's from but have no idea what keywords we used to find that image. So not only does this look better, it's useful too, and brands Getty while it's at it. Nice idea people, very well done.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 5 hours 20 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 7 hours 55 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 8 hours 1 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 9 hours 22 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 17 hours 11 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 20 hours 19 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 23 hours 52 min ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 28 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 4 hours ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 5 hours ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 5 hours ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 7 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.