R/GA has redesigned the watermark over at Getty images, it's still all over the photo but instead of only branding Getty it also tells us all we need to know on how to find it at Getty. Perfect, we all know that feeling when we find a printout of the perfect image, and we know what stock agency it's from but have no idea what keywords we used to find that image. So not only does this look better, it's useful too, and brands Getty while it's at it. Nice idea people, very well done.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- We don't have the talent 35 min 41 sec ago
- Who is the girl in the window 41 min 1 sec ago
- how do i print name in blank 9 hours 49 min ago
- how do i get to the site 9 hours 50 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 18 hours 3 min ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 4 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 5 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 6 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 10 hours ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 1 day 17 hours ago
- I'm telling you, let's reach 1 day 19 hours ago
- .....aaaaand right about now 2 days 14 min ago