webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Here's some footage of the 1 hour 47 min ago
- Now are the advert completely 3 hours 39 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 4 hours 37 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 13 hours 24 min ago
- Github need to define 13 hours 43 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 16 hours 59 min ago
- Again though, it's the 17 hours 2 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 1 day 6 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 20 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 22 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 4 days 2 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 4 days 13 hours ago