Canon is doing something cool to promote their EOS 7D HD camera. They’ve put up a still and asked people to submit their video interpretation of the events leading up to how they think the imagery in the still came to be. The sorta NSFW video below is one of what will ultimately be seven stills in total, with the deadline for the next entry on March 22. The bad? It’s only open to U.S. residents, but hopefully they’ll open it up globally if they do this again. The good: For any camera brand, it promotes the camera by looking past the technology to the idea of story. Yea story! Prizes? Plenty. Rules? Plenty more!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thank you, I've just been 1 sec ago
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 21 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 4 days 13 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 4 days 17 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 5 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 5 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 6 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 6 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 1 day ago