Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- A far more interesting use of 1 hour 19 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 5 hours 7 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 8 hours 23 min ago
- Some more background info on 8 hours 59 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 15 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 19 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 21 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 2 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 4 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 5 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 12 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 16 hours ago