Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 hours 56 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 7 hours 57 sec ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 12 hours 10 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 20 hours 35 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 20 hours 37 min ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 22 hours 29 min ago
- While I think you've turned 22 hours 54 min ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 23 hours 41 min ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 1 day 43 min ago
- David, I'll be the first to 15 hours 6 min ago
- I think it's sending out a 1 day 1 hour ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 1 day 2 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.