Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Ironically, this being shared 4 hours 4 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 4 hours 37 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 10 hours 7 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 9 hours 19 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 day 3 hours ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 9 hours ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 10 hours ago
- No. Not even then. 3 days 36 min ago
- This ad would have been 3 days 1 hour ago
- They really need me in 3 days 1 hour ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 3 days 4 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 4 days 18 min ago