Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 21 hours 50 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 21 hours 12 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 16 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 43 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 58 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 23 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 2 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 7 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 15 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 16 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 17 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 18 hours ago