Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- watched it many times! 2 hours 25 min ago
- just great 2 hours 27 min ago
- great video! 2 hours 28 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 8 hours 30 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 11 hours 6 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 11 hours 11 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 12 hours 32 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 20 hours 22 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 23 hours 29 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 3 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 3 hours ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 7 hours ago