Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yes, that's my personal fave 33 min 30 sec ago
- Who are the lead actors? They 4 hours 17 min ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 4 hours 37 min ago
- real person 21 hours 37 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 10 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 12 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 13 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 23 hours ago
- They should have rushed 2 days 41 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 2 days 5 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 23 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 23 hours ago