Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- So Swedes who want to keep 2 hours 47 min ago
- I'll refer US based grammar 2 hours 55 min ago
- Here's some footage of the 11 hours 48 min ago
- Now are the advert completely 13 hours 41 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 14 hours 39 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 23 hours 26 min ago
- Github need to define 23 hours 45 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 1 day 3 hours ago
- Again though, it's the 1 day 3 hours ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 1 day 10 hours ago
- I'd also like to add one more 3 days 6 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 4 days 8 hours ago