Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I agreed with your argument 4 hours 18 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 15 hours 50 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 18 hours 55 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 19 hours 41 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 20 hours 3 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 20 hours 22 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 17 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 32 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 1 hour ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 1 hour ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 2 hours ago
- Remember when ad agencies 1 day 3 hours ago
Comments: 4 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.