So, we all know that Microsoft are working hard at retooling that broken image that Vista has, and it's been reported that Microsoft Enlists Jerry Seinfeld In Its Ad Battle Against Apple. Ooohkaaay. Nevermind that using him in ads went out somewhere around the American Express Superman campaign a near decade ago - why use Apple's old spokesperson? Oh, they forgot, right? Well here's an Apple ad from early 90's featuring "The crazy ones" which includes Jerry Seinfeld taking a bow at the end. Yeah he's crazy, crazy enough to endorse anything for money. I guess he needs it to pay all his parking tickets ;)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 43 min 48 sec ago
- watched it many times! 4 hours 55 min ago
- just great 4 hours 56 min ago
- great video! 4 hours 57 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 11 hours 21 sec ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 13 hours 35 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 13 hours 40 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 15 hours 2 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 22 hours 51 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 1 hour ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 5 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 6 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.