It's now official: Winona Ryder is to pose for Juergen Teller in Los Angeles later this month. Ryder has been signed up to star in the Spring/Summer 2003 advertising campaign for Marc Jacobs, the very brand that she was caught lifting at an American department store. Rumours about this deal have been abuzz since mid-december. Exhale.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 1 hour 3 min ago
- Nice pic 4 hours 9 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 19 hours 56 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 2 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 7 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 18 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 22 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 22 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 23 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 23 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 3 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 3 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.