Ballantines are tapping into creative minds around the globe with their Facebook page Fb/Ballantines, and one of the projects really took the tagline "Leave an impression" to heart. On June 16th Paris based tattoo artist K.A.R.L. made " the first ever animated tattoo", a tattoo which when you check the QR code on it, starts up an animation. The "Human API" campaign idea was created by Work Club, and other events are in the works. Up next is graffiti artist 45.R.P.M in eight days.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- What is the name of the 4 hours 51 min ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 6 hours 38 min ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 6 hours 39 min ago
- Googles near monopoly on 6 hours 56 min ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 7 hours 1 min ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 7 hours 2 min ago
- I knew you were playing it 7 hours 3 min ago
- "Trolling as social media 7 hours 4 min ago
- Yes, I mean Dove - as far as 13 hours 7 min ago
- If they had aired his today 19 hours 43 min ago
- Was I too discreet when I 20 hours 32 sec ago
- Everyone who worked on this 20 hours 3 min ago