Ballantines are tapping into creative minds around the globe with their Facebook page Fb/Ballantines, and one of the projects really took the tagline "Leave an impression" to heart. On June 16th Paris based tattoo artist K.A.R.L. made " the first ever animated tattoo", a tattoo which when you check the QR code on it, starts up an animation. The "Human API" campaign idea was created by Work Club, and other events are in the works. Up next is graffiti artist 45.R.P.M in eight days.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Here's some footage of the 3 hours 54 min ago
- Now are the advert completely 5 hours 47 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 6 hours 45 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 15 hours 31 min ago
- Github need to define 15 hours 51 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 19 hours 7 min ago
- Again though, it's the 19 hours 10 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 1 day 2 hours ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 22 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 4 days 58 min ago
- The mute button was made for 4 days 4 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 4 days 15 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.