...."Why do I have to feel so bad, in order to look good?" "How come we've landed on the moon, yet we still can't make a toupé that doesn't look like a toupé?" these questions and many more are asked by an army of Steve Jobs clones, all wearing the poorly fitting black turtl
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is ad is really poorly 26 min 19 sec ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 48 min 4 sec ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 hour 7 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 5 hours 2 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 5 hours 17 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 5 hours 54 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 5 hours 57 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 7 hours 31 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 7 hours 57 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 8 hours 18 sec ago
- " what the sole purpose of a 10 hours 45 min ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 8 hours 26 min ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.