Oh look, a clever use of glue to make a point. These ads reminded me - ironically perhaps - of the POWA (People Opposing Women Abuse) rape ads from Lowe Bull in 2003* only because of the glue. See what the ads looks like folded out inside (I bet you can guess what the funny is already though...)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- The girl is painfully 7 hours 32 min ago
- I can not but thank you for 10 hours 29 min ago
- This is a beautiful ad for 16 hours 57 min ago
- > implying that they don't 1 day 11 hours ago
- Has anyone found this song by 1 day 17 hours ago
- I didn't know Dorothy 2 days 3 hours ago
- There is such a thing? The 2 days 7 hours ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 2 days 7 hours ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 2 days 7 hours ago
- Wow, talk about a total 2 days 9 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 2 days 10 hours ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 2 days 18 hours ago