Red Cross has a problem with blood donors being irregular. Take recent events in Boston as an example, lots of people donated blood to help, which menas banks there are full up (yeay!) but blood is like milk, it doesn't keep forever so if you're of the donating sort you should try to schedule your donations a few times a year to help keep levels up.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 1 hour 49 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 4 hours 54 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 5 hours 40 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 6 hours 1 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 6 hours 21 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 10 hours 16 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 10 hours 30 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 11 hours 7 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 11 hours 10 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 12 hours 45 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 13 hours 11 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 13 hours 14 min ago