Euro RSCG Worldwide São Paulo created this fathers day "bib tie" for Vanish. The idea being that you use this bib to protect your tie if mommy (who presumably does the laundry) hasn't heard about the products spot-busting abilities.
Course, vanish will only work on ties that can actually be machine washed in water which, lets see here now... Hmm..... *counts all ties in the closet* Exactly zero ties in this house can be. So while the idea is cute, it fails to talk to any owners of dry clean only ties which I've always assumed is everyone who ever owned a tie. But then, perhaps there are cheap nylon ties out there that can be machine washed? Does anyone know? Bueller?
- Is your advertising campaign 14 hours 16 min ago
- Instant gym attachment! Good 14 hours 49 min ago
- Ima gonna find out. Here, 19 hours 22 min ago
- The best one here is Wiley 19 hours 26 min ago
- hahaha, they love cats, 19 hours 28 min ago
- Hahaha, they were great! 22 hours 11 min ago
- This is so 90s my heads might 22 hours 26 min ago
- We must have lived in 15 hours 21 min ago
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 1 day 9 hours ago
- I was wondering when you'd 1 day 9 hours ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 1 day 14 hours ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 1 day 16 hours ago