Christian just posted this over at Betapond, and explains that they are ads for and ad event called Maximidia held in São Paulo. Fake ads for Facebook and the likes in classic 50s style. In the fifties, they could never have dreamed that we would spend our days interconnected on a world wide web, chatting with far away family and friends at the touch of a button, and tending to our virtual farms, virtual pets or learning a new language from robots that look like maggot-men. They had better dreams!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 2 hours 44 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 5 hours 7 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 9 hours 46 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 12 hours 8 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 12 hours 48 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 20 hours 26 min ago
- Emasing! 23 hours 55 min ago
- Love these. 1 day 56 min ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 7 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 14 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 4 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 4 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.