3M recently completed an amazing poster-stunt in Vancouver, Canada. They prepped a bus shelter ad with a 3M product called Scotchshield, a see-through film that you can apply to glass which makes it near bulletproof, and filled the postersite with lots of play money, and 500 real Canadian dollars for good measure.
After that they could just sit back and watch the mayhem.....
- TIL: marmot's are awesome. 4 hours 27 min ago
- THIS IS GREAT. All capsing 4 hours 37 min ago
- Beautiful, touching and close 9 hours 33 min ago
- This "boycott" idea, that 1 day 22 hours ago
- I grow weary of the argument 2 days 15 hours ago
- -Jason? What do you make of 3 days 2 hours ago
- This article has nothing to 3 days 12 hours ago
- He is not being arrested or 3 days 13 hours ago
- I'm not sure This article has 2 days 23 hours ago
- Back in the old days. We had 3 days 18 hours ago
- These idiots are only hurting 4 days 15 min ago
- They are doing more than 3 days 21 hours ago