Zig’s new campaign for Newstalk 1010 is inviting people to make sense of what doesn’t – like the fact that Sarah Palin is a bestselling author – by listening and contributing to the conversation on the Toronto radio station. The campaign which shows some of the currently debated topics in graphic form, takes the form of billboards, TSAs, elevator wraps in Toronto’s downtown core and online banners. Speaking of the electric car, I totally want a Tesla model S, pretty sleek right?
Comments: 4 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This is great! 1 day 2 hours ago
- Hahaha! This is really good. 1 day 3 hours ago
- I've drunk that. Not 2 days 12 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 2 days 12 hours ago
- very cool 2 days 15 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 2 days 16 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 3 days 3 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 3 days 3 hours ago
- There's an interview with 3 days 12 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 3 days 18 hours ago
- I would just like to state 3 days 19 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 3 days 23 hours ago