Wax, Calgary has had some fun making unexpected twists to classic situations. My fave might be the zombie hidden in the russian doll. Not a Zombie? OK, you explain what the heck that is then. I just watched way to many George A. Romero movies in a row to not think "zombie" about pretty much anything. Even the Barber shop one seems like there's a zombie in it somewhere to me. Hmm, maybe they'll show zombie movies - if so count me in. ;) Six more executions inside folks.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 5 hours 59 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 6 hours 48 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 5 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 21 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 9 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 11 hours ago