In what we may call "prankvertising", LG sets a bunch of job applicants up for being fooled by a really large TV. They enter the job interview room where there seems to be a window behind the interviewers desk. It's a TV, and it's paused on a key scene in the movie Armageddon.
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Dabitch, I may not always 1 hour 47 min ago
- Clearly it hasn't gathered 2 hours 46 sec ago
- This ad is still airing. It 2 hours 37 min ago
- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MAD FAT 5 hours 38 min ago
- What is the name of the 1 day 1 hour ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 1 day 3 hours ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 1 day 3 hours ago
- Googles near monopoly on 1 day 3 hours ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 1 day 3 hours ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 1 day 3 hours ago
- I knew you were playing it 1 day 3 hours ago
- "Trolling as social media 1 day 3 hours ago