The rationale explains "Live unbuttoned is about expressing individuality, living outside conventions and shunning social restraint. So the 501's had to be advertised in the most unrestrained way" - so what do they do? Instead of having an ad inside the magazine they had the magazine inside the ad. Yep, they made little jeans that held the mags and you had to stick your hand down the pants to fish out the reading material. *snicker*
"The concept involved putting the ad outside the magazine. We completly "unbuttoned" how print advertising is approached." And naturally, a stunt is not complete without shilling it on eBay.
TBWA\TEQUILA\ Hong Kong are the guys to call when you want to make minitaure jeans, I guess.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 4 hours 51 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 5 hours 40 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 4 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 19 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 6 min ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 7 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 10 hours ago