This new print campaign from FFL Paris for Wrangler depicts humans as animals, or how a nature photographer might see us if we were drinking from lakes late at night. (Many more images inside folks) These images were shot at night, right in the heart of a forest in "the wilds" of the New Jersey state (USA). The entire shoot team, together with the thirteen models, were deliberately subjected to a rough ordeal, in difficult conditions, to ensure that the models got out of their ‘acting’ roles, no longer posing but pushed to reveal their truer animal instincts. There's also a one minute mood commercial in the campaign.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 10 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 14 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 14 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 4 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 6 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 9 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 12 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 3 days 17 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 3 days 17 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 4 days 17 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 4 days 21 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 6 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.