So, your brief says that the product you will advertise is a high range french cheese which has a much stronger personality than its competitors, untameable. The media dictates "single page print and posters". The name of the cheese is Roquefort Papillon, "butterfly" in French. So what do you do? Read more to see the three posters.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Great delivery. Solid 1 hour 23 min ago
- It's going to be end of mine 3 hours 16 min ago
- The headline for he article 3 hours 57 min ago
- I like the tracking in the ad 7 hours 21 min ago
- perfect thanks you 1 day 5 hours ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 2 days 23 min ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 2 days 23 min ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 2 days 22 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 2 days 23 hours ago
- Apologies. 4 days 22 hours ago
- Geez. Already in the second 4 days 22 hours ago
- Lethalink, the dog in the 5 days 7 hours ago