"Listen to your nose" the branded poster says, and dogs are magically attracted to it. Why? There's actual dog food hidden behind that bowl-picture, and the smell is wafting through tiny holes in the poster. I wonder how long it was up before hounds tore into the paper trying to reach the food.
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_block-profile author-information tb_wall r.1 http ^^adland.tv^country^germany%3Fpage%3D4): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 13 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 4 days 5 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 4 days 9 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 5 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 5 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 1 day ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago