"Listen to your nose" the branded poster says, and dogs are magically attracted to it. Why? There's actual dog food hidden behind that bowl-picture, and the smell is wafting through tiny holes in the poster. I wonder how long it was up before hounds tore into the paper trying to reach the food.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 23 hours 45 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 3 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 5 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 5 days ago
- All you need to do is 3 weeks 14 hours ago