"Listen to your nose" the branded poster says, and dogs are magically attracted to it. Why? There's actual dog food hidden behind that bowl-picture, and the smell is wafting through tiny holes in the poster. I wonder how long it was up before hounds tore into the paper trying to reach the food.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 3 hours 46 min ago
- I imagine the minute she left 4 hours 7 min ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 3 days 3 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 4 days 3 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 6 days 7 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 2 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 3 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 5 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 5 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 5 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 6 days ago
- This is required reading. 2 weeks 1 day ago