One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 12 hours 2 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 3 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 8 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 9 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago