One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 12 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 16 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 17 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 7 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 8 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 12 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 15 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 3 days 19 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 3 days 19 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 4 days 19 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 5 days 32 sec ago
- Grr. 5 days 9 hours ago