One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 13 hours 10 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 7 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 8 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 8 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 7 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago