One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 4 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 8 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 10 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 15 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 17 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 18 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 1 hour ago
- Emasing! 3 days 5 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 6 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 12 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 19 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 9 hours ago