One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Above i identified some 40 min 36 sec ago
- Will the target audience even 1 hour 4 min ago
- For certain areas http:/ 5 hours 11 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 8 hours 21 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 16 hours 15 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 16 hours 28 min ago
- I like the animation. The 12 hours 21 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 16 hours 54 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 16 hours 56 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 17 hours 36 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 18 hours 19 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 22 hours ago
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.