One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Hi, I think the location is 2 hours 13 min ago
- Okay, I really liked this. 6 hours 4 min ago
- Very nicely shot. Also love 1 day 12 min ago
- Great delivery. Solid 1 day 1 hour ago
- The headline for he article 1 day 4 hours ago
- I like the tracking in the ad 1 day 7 hours ago
- perfect thanks you 2 days 5 hours ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 3 days 46 min ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 3 days 47 min ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 3 days 22 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 3 days 23 hours ago
- Apologies. 5 days 22 hours ago