One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- CARLI ALEXANDER 7 hours 33 min ago
- Tumors or throat http://goo 8 hours 36 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 11 hours 19 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 22 hours 23 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 3 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 6 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 5 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 8 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 9 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 9 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 7 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 11 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.