One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 13 hours 5 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 13 hours 11 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 14 hours 13 min ago
- This is so bad its 23 hours 8 min ago
- Nice pic 1 day 2 hours ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 18 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 3 days 12 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 5 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 17 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 20 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 20 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 21 hours ago