One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Very emotional, holy hell. 18 min 4 sec ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 12 hours 26 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 17 hours 17 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 17 hours 19 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 17 hours 20 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 17 hours 21 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 17 hours 32 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 22 hours 22 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 22 hours 23 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 22 hours 41 min ago
- Some people may block ads 23 hours 16 min ago
- All the best Jen! 1 day 1 hour ago