One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 7 hours 1 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 10 hours 6 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 10 hours 52 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 11 hours 14 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 11 hours 33 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 15 hours 29 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 15 hours 43 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 16 hours 20 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 16 hours 23 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 17 hours 58 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 18 hours 23 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 18 hours 26 min ago