One of the things that we know is competing in Cannes this year is this interactive campaign ‘Let the Music Live On’ from Grey Hong Kong. The campaign had banners showing the likes of Amy Winehouse, White stripes and "what the hell do you think you're doing"-Madonna tempting people to "download now". If one clicked the banner, the musician would be shot and died. The website freemusichk and the facebook group here continued the idea, with the core being that every time you download and album for free, you starve your favorite artist.
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_block-profile author-information tb_wall r.1 http ^^adland.tv^country^hong-kong): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- The Ickey shuffle was cool. 5 days 4 hours ago
- Make up your minds, people. 5 days 12 hours ago
- I guess your high hopes are 5 days 14 hours ago
- Far be it for me to make you 5 days 14 hours ago
- im having high hopes from CS 5 days 17 hours ago
- First Gishwhes is a scavenger 5 days 21 hours ago
- I no longer feel it necessary 6 days 1 hour ago
- That's the problem. You may 6 days 1 hour ago
- Corporate personhood has been 6 days 2 hours ago
- Hey you can't fit much 6 days 2 hours ago
- It's easier to make fun of 6 days 2 hours ago
- How this gets less hate and 6 days 3 hours ago