Simple ad for Volkswagen from DDB Hungary with a International Women's Day theme. They changed "Das Auto" to its feminine "Die Auto." I'll bet the copywriter came up with it in ten minutes, pretended it took a few hours, and then went home early. That's how I would have done it, anyway.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Fun fact, they deleted this 14 hours 7 min ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 9 hours 23 min ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 20 hours 50 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 21 hours 19 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 22 hours 7 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 22 hours 19 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 22 hours 28 min ago
- My favourite part was the 22 hours 28 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 1 day 6 hours ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 day 13 hours ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 1 day 15 hours ago
- This is the only way to deal 1 day 16 hours ago