If anyone here can help me decipher how on earth anyone might think this was a good idea, feel free. The first ad has Silvio Berlusconi and his personal collection of bound and gagged barely clad women in his trunk, which sort of makes sense as I assume that's how he lets his girlfriends travel with him (zing!). Next there's Paris Hilton with a trio of Kardashians in her trunk, and the third ad puts some gender equality in it as Michael Schumacher stows away Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso, and Lewis Hamilton in his trunk. Everyone has junk in their trunk! Wait, what?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 11 hours 33 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 11 hours 40 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 6 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 11 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 11 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 14 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 11 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 19 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 22 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 16 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 20 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 23 hours ago