Road accidents in Israel are responsible for more deaths per year than any wars or terror attacks. To remind people of this, BBR Saatchi and Saatchi made a simple print ad for Carlsberg, asking them to take the "car" out of the equation. Nice visual solve.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 10 hours 41 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 15 hours 49 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 18 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 18 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 21 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 21 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 21 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 20 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 23 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 3 days 4 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 12 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 12 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.