This print ad tells us that VW's hold assist can help you stop, even when you don't. Nice touch with the pills, too on Elvis. And Lance, for that matter. I'll say this about VW, no matter where the ads come from, they're always good at doing something most car companies don't, and that's give me a feature that makes me want to buy the car.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Not sure I agree with you 1 hour 34 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 7 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 13 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 35 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 3 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 4 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 4 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 5 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 9 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 2 days 9 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 2 days 9 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 2 days 9 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.