Los Cabos was hit by a hurricane on September 14th, 2014. But Los Cabos is as unstoppable as ever. This spot features real life locals getting ready for the day, just like always. The resilient spirit and dedication to friendly tourism is still very much alive and well.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 1 hour 46 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 2 hours 15 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 3 hours 3 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 3 hours 15 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 3 hours 23 min ago
- My favourite part was the 3 hours 24 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 11 hours 21 min ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 18 hours 8 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 20 hours 11 min ago
- This is the only way to deal 21 hours 39 min ago
- you legend!! have been 21 hours 44 min ago
- Check out the guys neck. He 1 day 15 hours ago