DDB New Zealand lets us know that McDonald's has a 24 hour drive through in a visual way that only those who own the golden arches can. If you feel a slight pain in your forehead I suspect it's because you're kicking yourself for not doing this visual. Wow, you're pretty agile, aren't you?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I still sing but with some 6 hours 12 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 6 hours 15 min ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 8 hours 46 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 18 hours 25 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 1 day 4 hours ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 8 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 11 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 12 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 18 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 22 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 5 days 36 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 5 days 5 hours ago