Drive Times is a weekly insert publication in the Cape Times, and they brag about knowing everything about anything with engines with this campaign.
... In the image above the negative is spelled out clearly, and despite that fact, I want any car that has a grill with a sexy font. I shouldn't be the one holding the purse strings when buying cars, clearly. - "Forget gas milage, does it come in "oil slick" color?"
- Mydogmel is mydogmorononic. 20 hours 56 min ago
- Well, thank you, but don't 1 day 9 hours ago
- Don't be dense. Nobody here 1 day 19 hours ago
- It's a 15 second piece of 1 day 21 hours ago
- No it's not plenty if you 1 day 23 hours ago
- I just want to quickly thank 2 days 3 hours ago
- The short spelling of 2 days 7 hours ago
- My post was not an add. 2 days 8 hours ago
- 'Neckbeards'. Huh. See, 2 days 9 hours ago
- The creator of this video 2 days 11 hours ago
- My suggestion is the same 2 days 12 hours ago
- There is another group of 2 days 14 hours ago