As a smartly dressed man walks through iconic South African landmarks like Ellis Park and Vilakazi Street, memories, achievements and ghosts of yesteryear, appear as a reminder to the nation of the times the country has made the world sit up and take notice in the past. Some of these places may not ring a bell to non South Africans, but we can still appreciate the look created by Kim who worked with BlackGinger and DOP Paul Gilpin to do this. To create images that had a photographic long exposure field, they shot multiple passes of the same thing at a very high frame rate. This allowed BlackGinger to fade up and reduce the opacity of each and every person, while the strider remains solid throughout the ad.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'd also like to add one more 9 hours 43 min ago
- This commercial is offensive. 1 day 12 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 1 day 15 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 2 days 2 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 2 days 3 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 2 days 12 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 2 days 16 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 2 days 17 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 3 days 37 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 3 days 4 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 3 days 8 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 3 days 9 hours ago