As a smartly dressed man walks through iconic South African landmarks like Ellis Park and Vilakazi Street, memories, achievements and ghosts of yesteryear, appear as a reminder to the nation of the times the country has made the world sit up and take notice in the past. Some of these places may not ring a bell to non South Africans, but we can still appreciate the look created by Kim who worked with BlackGinger and DOP Paul Gilpin to do this. To create images that had a photographic long exposure field, they shot multiple passes of the same thing at a very high frame rate. This allowed BlackGinger to fade up and reduce the opacity of each and every person, while the strider remains solid throughout the ad.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 5 hours 51 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 6 hours 4 min ago
- I like the animation. The 1 hour 57 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 6 hours 30 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 6 hours 32 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 7 hours 12 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 7 hours 56 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 11 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 12 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 21 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 2 days 1 hour ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 12 hours ago