As a smartly dressed man walks through iconic South African landmarks like Ellis Park and Vilakazi Street, memories, achievements and ghosts of yesteryear, appear as a reminder to the nation of the times the country has made the world sit up and take notice in the past. Some of these places may not ring a bell to non South Africans, but we can still appreciate the look created by Kim who worked with BlackGinger and DOP Paul Gilpin to do this. To create images that had a photographic long exposure field, they shot multiple passes of the same thing at a very high frame rate. This allowed BlackGinger to fade up and reduce the opacity of each and every person, while the strider remains solid throughout the ad.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 3 hours 36 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 4 hours 10 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 12 hours 55 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 16 hours 41 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 3 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 8 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 11 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 11 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 14 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 14 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 14 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 13 hours ago