FAADA (a foundation for the adoption, the sponsorship and defense of animals) works to make people aware of the consequences when they buy an animal very impulsively, without thinking about the responsibilities that come with pet ownership. For that reason, Contrapunto Barcelona created three ads showing a run over Playstation, Mr. Potato Head and a Circuit, representing three animals that were abandoned as used toys.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- The world of mobile 1 hour 29 min ago
- This post provides clear idea 3 hours 56 min ago
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 19 hours 40 min ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 1 day 58 min ago
- I'm with you there. 1 day 58 min ago
- I feel like the song needed a 1 day 1 hour ago
- If they'd made it less 1 day 4 hours ago
- I'm highly offended at this 1 day 12 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 1 day 17 hours ago
- There's an interesting 1 day 22 hours ago
- So I'm not the only one who 1 day 22 hours ago
- I'm pleased to discover that 2 days 8 hours ago