FAADA (a foundation for the adoption, the sponsorship and defense of animals) works to make people aware of the consequences when they buy an animal very impulsively, without thinking about the responsibilities that come with pet ownership. For that reason, Contrapunto Barcelona created three ads showing a run over Playstation, Mr. Potato Head and a Circuit, representing three animals that were abandoned as used toys.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 16 hours 30 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 18 hours 53 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 23 hours 32 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 1 hour ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 2 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 10 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 13 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 14 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 20 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 4 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 17 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 18 hours ago
Comments: 4 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.