FAADA, the Foundation for adoption, sponsorship and defense of the Animals, turned to Contrapunto in Barcelona to build, once again, on a very appellant topic: The use of fur. More than 20 million baby animals are slaughtered for the manufacture of luxury goods. Contrapunto thought, "Maybe we should put ourselves in their shoes", and created the ad inside.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 21 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 21 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 11 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 13 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 16 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 19 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 3 days 23 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 3 days 23 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 5 days 20 min ago
- Johns are every day men. 5 days 4 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 13 hours ago