FAADA (a foundation for the adoption, the sponsorship and defense of animals) works to make people aware of the consequences when they buy an animal very impulsively, without thinking about the responsibilities that come with pet ownership. For that reason, Contrapunto Barcelona created three ads showing a run over Playstation, Mr. Potato Head and a Circuit, representing three animals that were abandoned as used toys.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 11 hours 22 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 15 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 17 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 22 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 29 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 1 hour ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 8 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 12 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 13 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 19 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 3 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 16 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.