Four students launches D&AD Creative Search as a tool for other students during the D&AD Students Award 2010.
The Internet has a huge role in the everyday life of creatives. We use services such as Google, Wikipedia, YouTube, Twitter, blogs and news sites are something that we use everyday.
It’s very easy to become overwhelmed with information when we perform a simple search on a new subject. This demands more mental activity than necessary in order to sort the results.
D&AD Creative Search sifts through results from the major services we all have daily contact with. You get a simple, flexible, and structured overview of your search.
The results can provide new angles as you see the subject yield images, texts, films and music in the same place.
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 day 14 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 2 days 13 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 4 days 18 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 1 day ago
- Dunno 1 week 1 day ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 3 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 3 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 3 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 4 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 6 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 6 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 16 hours ago