(Nya) Moderaterna, the conservative party in Sweden, are promising more jobs as always in the national election. But not just because work pays money, and you can buy food for it, also for all the other values like improved community, social life and personal growth. As in love. The mailmen stop and snog, the passenger flirts with the busdriver, the teenagers hands meet over the fry-grill, and the two gay men eye each other lovingly over the supermarket checkout all day long to the soundtrack of "I Want to know what love is" by Foreigner. The super reads: "Love at work. Just one of the many reasons why more people should have a job".
Subtagline: Sweden's only workers party.
- Zephyrs Textile manufacturer 2 hours 33 min ago
- Pets dissapeared not so long 9 hours 35 min ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 13 hours 38 min ago
- Hi there, this video was made 15 hours 33 min ago
- We are in opposite camps on 15 hours 52 min ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 16 hours 55 min ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 17 hours 13 min ago
- It's not necessarily that it 20 hours 20 min ago
- Hi, I think the location is 1 day 8 hours ago
- Okay, I really liked this. 1 day 12 hours ago
- Very nicely shot. Also love 2 days 6 hours ago
- Great delivery. Solid 2 days 7 hours ago