New media? I never heard of anyone spreading their message via post-it notes before - not quite like this anyway. The nutty agency
Miami in Sweden has created a quirky campaign for Swedens scuba diving org website at the URL which translates to "start diving now", a campaign that is run exclusively on post-it notes.
Hand written post-its remind people to start scuba diving. "We are always looking for new ways of communicating, and to increase traffic to the Scuba Diving website the post-its felt natural and spot on." said Gustav Inger from Miami. The scuba site is also handritten on post-it notes, the idea has grown from there.
- It's easy to blame the number 58 min 56 sec ago
- ha ha ha, so awkward. 16 hours 49 min ago
- TIL: marmot's are awesome. 1 day 6 hours ago
- THIS IS GREAT. All capsing 1 day 6 hours ago
- Beautiful, touching and close 1 day 11 hours ago
- This "boycott" idea, that 3 days 1 hour ago
- I grow weary of the argument 3 days 17 hours ago
- -Jason? What do you make of 4 days 4 hours ago
- This article has nothing to 4 days 15 hours ago
- He is not being arrested or 4 days 15 hours ago
- I'm not sure This article has 4 days 1 hour ago
- Back in the old days. We had 4 days 21 hours ago