Next time you're in London and you see an ad at a bush shelter for Bahio coffee and think "Ah this ad sucks," don't worry about it. It will probably change tomorrow.M&C Saatchi has created the first ever artificially intelligent poster campaign in the world, which evolves the ads depending on your reaction to it.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 22 hours 59 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 22 hours 21 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 1 hour ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 1 hour ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 2 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 27 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 3 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 8 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 17 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 17 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 19 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.